Bringing Balance to Everyday Life
Big or small, the success of a company lies within the bond of its individual employees. Whatever the specialty may be, the overall health of a company is a result of the harmony between a group of people collaborating together. When people are healthy and happy, good things start to happen. At Harmonic Yoga, we support and encourage your workplace’s commitment to supporting your employee’s, and therefore your company’s, overall health and well-being.
Why Yoga in the Workplace?
Yoga classes on site offer a low-cost and innovative solution for companies looking to reduce health care expenses, ease workplace stress, and promote employee well-being. The health and performance of a corporation depends on the health and performance of its employees. Healthy and happy employees are more productive and more cost-effective.
~ According to a recent study on work site health programs, corporations realized $3-$6 in savings for every $1 invested in wellness programs. (American Journal of Health Promotion)
Benefits of Yoga in the Workplace:
- Improves concentration, decision-making skills, and the ability to multitask
- Reduces multiple costs of stress-related illnesses and absenteeism
- Improves employee alertness and productivity and ability to react more calmly in demanding situations
- Relieves head, neck and back strain, carpal tunnel syndrome, insomnia, high blood pressure and work-related injuries from repetitive motion and/or lifting and moving objects
- Creates better customer service
- Enhances employee attitude and outlook
- Promotes well-being in the workplace and reduces employee turnover
For more information and to schedule Corporate Yoga:
Contact Sarah Shoebridge at 208.908.3063 and visit harmonicyogaboise.com